All clubs entering teams in the Oxford Mail Youth Football League for the 2020-2021 season must complete the league entry form by 1 June 2020 and ensure the team entry fees are paid, either in full or in two instalments (50% within seven days of completing the form and 50% by 31 August 2020).
Things to do to prepare for next season:
- make sure your club is affiliated to your County FA for 2020-21 as soon as possible (once the affliation window opens)
- ensure relevant committee members have completed the Online Safeguarding for Committee Members course - see under Safeguarding Resources on the Safeguarding page for details
- affiliate all your teams entering the league with the County FA
- check all teams have the correct name in WGS
- check all teams are listed in WGS with the correct age group, gender (male, female or mixed), matchday (either Saturday or Sunday)
- review your club officials and team officials in WGS
- remove any that have left
- add any new ones, ensuring their name, email address and mobile number are entered and correct
- check for duplicate FAN records and contact your County FA to get them merged
- ensure everyone is listed with the correct title, e.g. manager, assistant manager, coach, assistant coach, team secretary
- all managers and coaches should have a valid, in-date DBS check
- all managers and coaches should upload a recent photo of themselves - this will appear on the WGS Squad List for their team(s).
Any non-member clubs wishing to enter teams in the League for the 2020-2021 season should complete the New Club Expression of Interest form first and wait to be contacted by the League. See the Joining the League page for information and form.
When the club entry process for the following season is open, the form will appear below for club secretaries to complete.