Club Entry for 2021-2022 Season
All clubs entering teams in the Oxfordshire Youth Football League for the 2021-2022 season must complete the club entry form by 6 June 2021.
Any non-member clubs wishing to enter teams in the League for the 2021-2022 season should complete the New Club Enquiry form first and wait to be contacted by the League. See the Joining the League page for information and form.Club entry form for 2021-2022 season will be open from 5 April 2021 and will close on 6 June 2021.
The entry form will not be visible until 5 April 2021. After that date, iff you cannot see the form, you can access it via this link .
- make sure your club is affiliated to your County FA for 2021-22 as soon as possible (once the affliation window opens)
- ensure relevant committee members have completed the Online Safeguarding for Committee Members course - see under Safeguarding Resources on the Safeguarding page for details
- affiliate all your teams entering the league with the County FA
- check all teams have the correct name in WGS
- check all teams are listed in WGS with the correct age group, gender (male, female or mixed), matchday (either Saturday or Sunday)
- review your club officials and team officials in WGS
- remove any that have left
- add any new ones, ensuring their name, email address and mobile number are entered and correct
- check for duplicate FAN records and contact your County FA to get them merged
- ensure everyone is listed with the correct title, e.g. manager, assistant manager, coach, assistant coach, team secretary
- all managers and coaches should have a valid, in-date DBS check
- all managers and coaches should upload a recent photo of themselves - this will appear on the WGS Squad List for their team(s).